Soribel Martinez is a highly organized, dedicated, and result oriented professional with more than seventeen-years of successful work history blending the human services and social work field experience with children, adolescents and adults, utilizing goal setting methods to assist individuals in improving their overall mental health.
For the past twenty years, Ms. Martinez has provided counseling and therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, geriatric, couples and families of all social economic and cultural backgrounds. Implementing a variety of treatment approach, she works with issues related to trauma, depression, anxiety, family and relationship conflicts, parenting issues, co-parenting, and stress and anger management both individually and in group modalities. She is a Certified School Social Worker in the State of Connecticut.
- Bachelor in Arts (BA)-Psychology, Post University
- Bachelor of Science (BS)-Biology, Post University
- Master in Psychology (MA), University of Southern California (USC)
- Master Social Work (MSW)- Mental Health Specialty-University of Southern California
License & Certifications
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker- State of Connecticut
- Certified School Social Worker- State of Connecticut
- Certified Step-Family Coach/Counselor-Step-Family Foundation, Inc.
- Certified Etiquette & Protocol Trainer from Moms on Edge, LLC