“Help your child have a successful 2019-2020 school year”
It may seem to be early to begin getting prepared for back to school. However, the end of August it’s around the corner. It’s not too early and not too late to begin taking control over your child’s education and experience at school.
Yes! It all begins at home and what a better way than ease them into a successful year at school.
Do you want to:
- Ease your child to an amazing year?
- Improve your relationship and communication with your child?
- Work on reinforcing the positive behavior you would like your child to demonstrate at school?
Our 12-week ADD/ADHD group program for parents will help you:
- Communicate with THEIR child effectively
- Face the most common challenges your child is facing at school, home and the community
- Reinforce positive behaviors at home
- Create structure, discipline and consistency
- HELP their child to self-regulate
- Communicating with child’s school teacher and staff
- Eliminate the drama
- Stop the calls from your child’s teacher and school administration
- Assist your child with social problem and bullying
- And much more
Know your trainer: Soribel Martinez, LCSW, CSSW
Soribel Martinez is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified School Social Worker helping families to thrive and create unbreakable relationships for the past 20 years. She has served families in various setting like; outpatient, crisis, IICAPS, and other intensive settings to help them achieve their mental health goals.
She has been able to help parents:
- Improve their overall relationship with their children
- Create meaningful behavioral plans and structure at home
- Improve their communication with school staff and administration
- Stablish healthy boundaries and limits
- Understand their child’s perspective
- Improve their child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Positive parenting strategies
- And much more…
She is the owner and CEO of SMPsychotherapy & Counseling Services. SMPsychotherapy & Counseling Services is a private therapy practice in the Greater Area of Danbury and Waterbury, providing excellent services to children, adolescents, individuals and families, who are ready to create meaningful, loving and unbreakable relationships.
The mission of SMPsychotherapy & Counseling Services is to provide professional services focused towards the improvement of mental health, higher quality of life of children, adolescents and their families.
**Our groups will be available both in Danbury and Waterbury Greater Area.
**We are now open for registration for the August 2019 cohort.
**We are accepting health insurances: Husky & Anthem. Spaces are LIMITED!
We will be meting weekly for 12 weeks and give you the tools you need to an AMAZING academic year.
If you would like to register or have questions, please give SMPsychotherapy & Counseling Services to register and get you questions answered at 203.558.1074 OR email Info@SoribelMartinez.com
You can also contact us here and let us know that you would like to register: https://psychotherapyandcounselingservices.com/contact/