Psychiatric Medication Provider
FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
Psychiatric APRN (Nurse Practitioner)
Company: SMPsychotherapy and Counseling Services
Location: Connecticut or Telehealth
Job Type: Remote, Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: starting at $80.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Night shift, Weekend availability
About SMPsychotherapy and Counseling Services:
SMPsychotherapy and Counseling Services is a well-established group psychotherapy practice dedicated to providing comprehensive mental health and counseling services to women and their families in our community. We have offices in Danbury and Hartford and are expanding throughout the State of CT via Telehealth.
Our team of licensed professionals is committed to helping women and their families manage symptoms of depression and anxiety and improve their self-esteem. We aim to help clients tap into their unique creative power and form healthier connections with family and loved ones. Our mission is to promote healing and personal growth by offering high-quality therapy services in a supportive and empathetic environment.
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Psychiatric Medication Provider to join our team. As the owner of SMPsychotherapy and Counseling Services, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our ability to provide comprehensive mental health care to our clients.
The ideal candidate works with children, adolescents, and/or adults. This is a terrific opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with a motivated population. We have both full and part-time contracted opportunities available.
This is an amazing opportunity for driven, motivated, skilled, committed, and compassionate Practitioners who are looking to join a small private practice clinical team without much of the private practice business and administrative headache. We have you covered.
- Provide psychiatric assessment and ongoing medication treatment to assigned caseload of clients.
- Complete required documentation in a timely manner and keep detailed and accurate documentation of interventions with patients.
- Communicate and collaborate with our local medical partners.
- Use Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Use a HIPAA compliant Telehealth system.
- Provide psychoeducation to clients and their families regarding medication management and mental health.
- Must hold the credentials to prescribe medications to adults in the State of Connecticut.
- Valid state license to practice as a psychiatric medication provider.
- Proven experience in psychiatric medication management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to mental health care.
- Providers have flexible schedules and contracted work
- Supportive and provider-focused office culture
- Comfortable and attractive outpatient office space (Post COVID-19).
- Telehealth from the comfort of your home.
- We credential you with insurance.
- ** Bilingual (Spanish/English) encouraged but required.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and experienced Psychiatric Medication Provider looking to make a meaningful impact in the lives of women and their families, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to Soribel@psychotherapyandcounselingservices.com. Please put “Psychiatric Medication Provider” in the email subject line.
SMPsychotherapy and Counseling Services is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.